Cut-N-Seal® is a water-based brush-on sealer and moisture repellent for cuts and holes in pressure treated wood that expose untreated wood above ground, on deck boards, railing, post tops, and fence boards.
TO BE DISCONTINUED
- The original Cut-N-Seal sealer formulation will only be available while supplies last.
- For use on Above Ground treated wood products. Use Cut-N-Seal on areas that have been drilled or saw cut in treated wood deck boards, railing, post tops, fence boards, etc.
- A 946 ml can will seal approx. 330 5/4×6 deck board ends or approx. 220 2×6 deck board ends, coated twice.
- The water-based formulation is low odour. It is ready to use, directly from the can, and it cleans up with soap and water.
- Cut-N-Seal is not recommended to replace pressure treatment.
- Do not use to recoat pressure treated wood surfaces.
- Do not use for pressure treated wood in ground contact applications or in preserved wood foundations.
- Pressure treated wood should be dry and clean.
- Cut-N-Seal is ready to use – do not dilute.
- Shake or stir contents before and periodically during use.
- Apply a first coat by brush, allow to absorb, and apply a second coat.
Clean Up & Storage
- Clean equipment (brushes, etc.) with soap and water.
- Keep above 4°C (40°F).
- Store in tightly closed container.
- Do not freeze.
- Dispose of empty container in household trash.
If you have any questions or inquiries about our products fill out the form below and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Canada’s only registered brush-on waterborne wood preservative. You can find additional information on the product here: